Talk to me when Leigh Ann can actually hold a note for more than 2 seconds without growling, or when Jesy stops being so pitchy all the damn time..
LM literally on has 1 great vocalists which is Perrie, but home girl is losing her voice by the second..(Jade’s voice is normal af, nothing special…
This is so unnecessary and immature. Everything about this post is petty and inaccurate.
- Leigh-Anne barely ever “growls” but when she does it’s fucking sexy so there’s nothing to complain about. Plenty of artists do it too, including Dinah.
- Jesy is not pitchy. She has a very unique voice and a kick ass vibrato.
- Just because you can’t appreciate an incredible voice doesn’t mean it’s not special.
- Little Mix is made up of four strong vocalists. The same way Fifth Harmony is made up of five. Each girl brings something different to the table that none of the other girls do.
- They are great so stop being deliberately ignorant and minimizing their talent. Their acapellas are unbelievable and their lyrics are genius.
- The thing about their harmonies is that they are fucking amazing.
- There is a clear variation in their ranges. Perrie’s high notes are insane and Jesy’s low notes bring it all together while Jade and Leigh fill in all the space in between. Their harmonies are so sick because of their diverse ranges.
- Little Mix possess many abilities that Fifth Harmony doesn’t have, and visa versa. They each excel in some areas that the other doesn’t. They’re different groups and there is no cookie cutting grading rubric to determine how talented a group is which is why it’s so ridiculous for you to compare them.
The girls and Demi at The X Factor USA (04.12.13).
they are adorable